Lil' Tugboat: It's Bath Time Again

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's Bath Time Again

Lately Adele has been grabbing for the spray nozzle. She loves to get her hands and mouth on it.

We got off schedule on this particular night. I was in the middle of making dinner when Adele became really hungry. Adam has dubbed her "Crazy Baby" when she acts like that. You can hear him in the background making a comment about her craziness. Notice my stuff strewn across the counter in the background. I had to put spaghetti on hold. It was a quick spit bath. I find it amusing how quickly her craziness turns to happiness whenever there's water around. That's our little tugboat.

This is my favorite video of the nozzle series. Adam is by far the bath master. This is typically how bath time goes.

No comments: