Lil' Tugboat: Thanksgiving 2008

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We flew to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I was all excited to take pictures of my family members (to make flashcards for Adele) and the battery died, not just one battery, but the extra I brought just in case the first one pooped out. Note to self, next time bring the battery charger. I did get a couple of good, flashcard worthy shots before the second battery died. Athena and Alexandria. I was also bummed because my brother was married the Saturday after Thanksgiving and I wasn't able to get any pictures. Again, note to self, next time bring the battery charger. Like duh.


1 comment:

Missy said...

RATS! I'm so sorry about your camera! Love the flashcard idea. I made an ABC book for Sam w/ pics of all his family and other fun stuff. He loves it and its a great way to help him remember everyone's name.