Lil' Tugboat: The Boo Zoo

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Boo Zoo

I'm a little late posting Adele's Halloween adventures. We braved the crowd and headed to the zoo with 1000 other patrons.

When I bought her costume I thought it was a sunflower. The whole day at the zoo Adam and I kept saying, "Adele, you are such a cute, little sunflower." Then, every time someone would ask what she was we'd respond, "She's a sunflower." No one ever corrected us. It wasn't until a week later at a friend's party that someone said something like, "You're a cute daisy Adele." It finally hit me that yes, indeed, she was a daisy. The petals are white. Duh.

It ended up getting really warm, and Adele was sweating in her costume. She ended up wearing only her onesie. She enjoyed the pumpkin patch and wanted to take home every pumpkin she touched. It was pretty cute.








At Home...Before the event...

1 comment:

Missy said...

Adele is the cutest "Daisy" I've seen... LOL! I think it hilarious you AND Adam thought it was a Sunflower... Who is anyone else to disagree with the parents? Too funny, Rach! Are you coming out for Tom's wedding?